U3O8 Corp' archive for news, regulatory filings, media mentions, and articles.
U3O8 Corp reports that geophysical test work showed that electrical tomography (“ET”) proved successful as a means of delineating channels at the base of the gravel layer in its Laguna Salada Deposit (“Deposit” or “Project”) in Argentina. Gravel-filled channels contain generally higher uranium-vanadium grades and this test work proved that ET can be used to detect the location and depth of channels beneath younger cover.
U3O8 Corp reports that a trial has commenced to test the effectiveness of geophysics to detect channels at the base of the gravel layer at its Laguna Salada Deposit in Argentina. Exploration elsewhere on the Property has shown that channels contain higher-grade uranium-vanadium mineralization that could further improve the positive economics of the Deposit.
Toronto, Ontario – December 11, 2017 – U3O8 Corp. (TSX: UWE), (OTCQB: UWEFF) (“U3O8 Corp.” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has granted stock options (“Options”) to Mr. David Marsh, who was elected to the Company’s Board of Directors (“Board”) at its Annual and Special Meeting on June 22, 2017. Mr. Marsh’s extensive and unique experience in the processing, optimization and extraction of uranium and battery commodities are skills essential to the Company achieving its priorities for advancing the Laguna Salada uranium-vanadium deposit in Argentina including:
• Proof of concept uranium and vanadium extraction from bulk samples; and
• Pilot plant test work to refine operational and capital cost estimates.
Latest Press Releases
- U3O8 Corp. Reports a 23% Improvement in Vanadium Extraction Over the 2014 Preliminary Economic Assessment on its Laguna Salada Uranium-Vanadium DepositDecember 6, 2018 - 8:20 am
- U3O8 Corp. Announces Closing of Up-sized Non-Brokered Private Placement, Securities for Debt Transaction and Amendments to Warrant TermsOctober 22, 2018 - 9:15 am
- U3O8 Corp. Announces C$400,000 Non-Brokered Private PlacementOctober 1, 2018 - 8:00 am
- U3O8 Corp. Announces Amendments to Warrant TermsAugust 30, 2018 - 7:55 am