U3O8 Corp' archive for news, regulatory filings, media mentions, and articles.
U3O8 Corp reports that geophysical test work showed that electrical tomography (“ET”) proved successful as a means of delineating channels at the base of the gravel layer in its Laguna Salada Deposit (“Deposit” or “Project”) in Argentina. Gravel-filled channels contain generally higher uranium-vanadium grades and this test work proved that ET can be used to detect the location and depth of channels beneath younger cover.
U3O8 Corp reports that a trial has commenced to test the effectiveness of geophysics to detect channels at the base of the gravel layer at its Laguna Salada Deposit in Argentina. Exploration elsewhere on the Property has shown that channels contain higher-grade uranium-vanadium mineralization that could further improve the positive economics of the Deposit.
Toronto, Ontario – December 11, 2017 – U3O8 Corp. (TSX: UWE), (OTCQB: UWEFF) (“U3O8 Corp.” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has granted stock options (“Options”) to Mr. David Marsh, who was elected to the Company’s Board of Directors (“Board”) at its Annual and Special Meeting on June 22, 2017. Mr. Marsh’s extensive and unique experience in the processing, optimization and extraction of uranium and battery commodities are skills essential to the Company achieving its priorities for advancing the Laguna Salada uranium-vanadium deposit in Argentina including:
• Proof of concept uranium and vanadium extraction from bulk samples; and
• Pilot plant test work to refine operational and capital cost estimates.
U3O8 Corp is pleased to outline how the offer of a C$1 million line of credit by the Company’s founder and director, Dr. Keith Barron, in addition to funds recently raised by the Company, will be used to undertake proof-of-concept work on its Laguna Salada uranium-vanadium deposit in Argentina. The funds allow the Company to do specific test work that, if successful, is likely to significantly improve the economics of Laguna Salada by lowering operating and capital costs from those determined in the positive preliminary economic assessment (“PEA”) undertaken in 2014.
U3O8 Corp reports that the Company raised gross proceeds of C$517,000 in a private placement that closed yesterday. Meanwhile, Dr. Keith Barron, founder, director and shareholder of U3O8 Corp., has offered to provide a C$1.0 million unsecured operating line of credit to enable U3O8 Corp. to generate proof of concept uranium and vanadium products from the Laguna Salada Deposit.
Latest Press Releases
- Shareholders Approve All Resolutions at U3O8 Corp.’s Annual General MeetingAugust 10, 2020 - 10:22 am
- U3O8 Corp to Resume TradingApril 27, 2020 - 12:01 pm
- U3O8 Corp. Announces the Termination of the Binding Letter of Intent with Diagnostic Lab Corporation, Inc. and Postpones Reporting of Fourth Quarter and 2019 Full-Year Reporting Due to Delays Caused by COVID-19 PandemicMarch 30, 2020 - 10:53 am
- U3O8 Corp Announces Proposed Reverse Takeover Transaction With Diagnostic Lab Corporation, Inc.March 3, 2020 - 9:00 am